Neuropathy-can nerve damage be restored ? That is what we will be discussing today. Many of us have some form of neuropathy in different levels that we deal with from the diabetes. In the back of our minds many of us, myself included have thought. I wonder if this can be cured or is this some sick consolation prize from a twisted game show I never wanted to be part of from the beginning. I have found by doing my research on this subject that yes in fact it can be cured or reversed.
Did you know that there are many things that can trigger Neuropathy besides diabetes? a traumatic severe injury such as a stroke, a major fall causing a head injury, different types of cancers with the treatment of chemotherapy, abdominal neuropathy( I was very surprised to learn about that) etc. I also found a quick discussion on peripheral neuropathy by a registered nurse in Austin Texas named Katie Brosen. I hope this helps explain it better.
Her mention about medications is fine, however we want to find other forms of treatment to get rid of neuropathy. That is why I am posting a link to books that deal with natural home remedies. So click on the link and go pick up your copy today, i did!
Symptoms of Neuropathy:
Peripheral neuropathy can affect the nerves that tell you the position of your hands or feet that let you sense hot or cold or that senses pain. You can experience a tingling or numbness in certain areas of the body, commonly the hands and feet. These sensations can range from mild to painful and are almost always greatest at night.
Common Signs And Symptoms Include:
- Loss of reflexes.
- Pain or cramping, especially of the hands, feet or calf muscles.
- Sensitivity to touch or temperature.
- Numbness or tingling, especially of the hands or feet.
- Muscle wasting in the hands and feet.
- Weakness, especially in the feet or hands.
- Sexual dysfunction.
- Loss of balance, particularly in the dark.
- Dizziness, especially when getting up from a bed or a chair.
- Sexual dysfunction.
Factors That May Increase The Chances Of Developing Neuropathy:
- Advanced age.
- A family history of neuropathy (such as with familial diabetes).
- Having a preexisting medical condition such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction.
- Excessive use of alcohol.
- Some medications (including chemotherapy medications) also increase risk.
Medications That May Increase The Risk Of Neuropathy:
- Vinca alkaloids.
- Cytosine arabinoside
- Platinum compounds.
Treatments for peripheral neuropathy depend on the cause:
- If it is related to nutritional deficiencies, supplements may help.
- If the neuropathy is related to a medical condition, such as diabetes or thyroid dysfunction, treating the condition can sometimes reverse the neuropathic symptoms.
- Clinical trials research shows promise in some treatments with medications that help peripheral nerves to heal and prevent the neuropathy associated with chemotherapy from occurring or being as severe.
- If problems develop during treatment and you continue to receive chemotherapy, the neuropathy can get worse.
- . For neuropathy related to chemotherapy, most treatments are supportive and designed to improve symptoms and function.
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Controlling and correcting contributing conditions such as diabetes or hypothyroidism.
- Appropriate pain medications.
- Good nutrition including foods rich in thiamine, protein and antioxidants.
How Neuropathy Affects Your Life
Pain from neuropathy can greatly affect your daily activities and quality of life. Symptoms of neuropathy can range from mild to severe. Each patient’s experience will be different. However, with appropriate treatment, the effects of neuropathy can be limited or possibly removed.We have really dug in deep today by presenting some detailed facts on diabetes. I know that there are many of you that still want to know more. That is why I have included a special link to the NIDDK or National Institute Of Diabetes And Digestive Kidney Diseases. Please enjoy the extra content.
If You Have Neuropathy, You May HaveThe Following:
- Difficulty standing for long periods or walking without assistance.
- Sensitivity to heat or cold.
- Difficulty with activities like buttoning and tying laces or ties.
- Problems with balance and an increased risk of falling.
- Numbness or lack of pain sensation.
Because I really care for your well being and want you to GET RESULTS NOW NOT WEEKS FROM NOW. I’ve added a link for a way to totally break free from nuropathy and best of all it comes with a 100% money back guarantee. so click the link and head over and grab your copy today! https://5426c8ldj2o-oezenrtd-bri-j.hop.clickbank.net/
Thank you for coming by and looking what we put into place for you to read and learn something new. If you have any comments or want to connect with us please leave a comment. Also please don’t forget to sign up for our email so you can be notified on any updates. we have just added a new feature. All of our posts are now linked together. If you want to read anything else you may have missed just scroll down to the post high lighted and click it to read.
Post#1 How To Reverse Diabetes fast